Thursday, April 27, 2006

I Can't Hear You.



I am a low talker. Seinfeld episode where the woman keeps speaking too quietly caused dear D to point and cackle. But it was friend and hero-wordsmith, MH who pointed out that my signal was not even being picked up on his radar, the Human Ear. Time to speak up.

Meanwhile, I notice a simalar volume issue with none other than
Lord God Almighty.
Come on now, speak up a bit.
And slower.
Use shorter words, perhaps.
Enunciate, would ya?
A public speaking class would do us both some good.

Or maybe, just maybe there is a problem with my ear.

2 comments:

julie strasser said...

you finally DID it. start a blog, i mean. and here i had just decided to give up blog reading. now that you are here, how can i??!!

Janet Pressley-Barr said...

Julie,
Just as long as you don't decide to give up writing. You have things to say. And sing.
Don't forget.
MUCH love,
J.